Monday, December 19, 2011

Fabric Ornament

V. & Co. recently had a fun post about sewing together a honeycomb-style Christmas ornament. I thought I would give it a try. I think it turned out great!


I haven't done a lot with my hot glue gun lately - so it was fun to mix that and fabric. It was also a great project for the day I was having - you know the kind where you only get about 5 minutes at a time to work on something. This project was perfect for that!

I won a free fat quarter of fabric last time I was at my local quilt store - and this put it to perfect use. I actually like the fabric better as an ornament than I did as a fabric square!


It's fun having one more piece of Christmas decor around here! 
I am considering making a couple more - maybe trying to make some smaller ones for fun.

Merry Christmas!

Linking up to: Tip Junkie
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment